What is it about being 3 inches from completion with a project that causes me to go into slow-motion? It's when I can see the horizon that I do things like:
- Cast on and work an inch of Na Cragna
- Take a trip to Borders, just to see what's on the shelf
- Spend countless hours surfing all favorite yarn outlets, just to see what's on sale
- Go to the library and read up on some esoteric topic like twined knitting
- Start my third pair of mittens in the past month
I think I need a knitting personal trainer to get me to go the distance on this one.
I like all these new Typepad upgrades, but I must admit I feel compelled to use them, just because they're there. What's that all about?
Thank God for Spell Check, though....